Saturday 19 February 2011

Ready for the Weekend

This week has actually gone by fairly quickly, and even so I'm still so very ready for the weekend!!

Tonight I'm off to an aperitivo being held by the social network Inter Nations, and this particular evening (and actually last night plus tomorrow night) are being held by a new group called FUORIBIT who are somehow part of the City of Milan organisation. Although I'm not really sure how! At this evening's event there will be the General Consul of Argentina attending, so naturally the theme is Argentinian. The bar/restaurant we are going to is called "Finisterra", its in Brera (in Milano) and its a nice location, quite large, and has a good selection of aperitivo food.

Tomorrow night I'm then going to another aperitivo which is being held by some friends of mine at their home, and its a Fundraising event to raise money for some friends of theirs who are currently volunteering in Sri Lanka. It's going to be a great night too. The people who are in Sri Lanka have been helping with re-building houses still not re-constructed after the Tsunami. Hopefully we can raise a good amount of money!

I saw L last night, and we had a very nice time together. I'm looking forward also to seeing him again this weekend!! Strangely enough whilst I was with L, the ex Portu decided to text me...how does that happen?? It was very spooky I have to say. But not tempting...

Next week I'm in London for work, and am leaving this Sunday. I'll be there for a few days, and besides working and meeting lots of clients, I'm gonna make sure to catch up with my cousin and friends for dinners too!

Happy Weekend! I hope that you have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment