Tuesday 1 February 2011

1st Post!

Hello!


This is the first post, and there will be definitely more to come! I want this blog to be about my experiences, travels, cities where I live, food, fashion, news and funny anecdotes I want to share.


Creating a blog has been something I have been thinking about for a while, so I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes. Hopefully it will be a nice way to communicate and share my view on things.


So the first thing I am sharing with you is a photo I took in December in Marrakesh. I took the photo using the iPhone Hipstamatic application and I have to say I think it is one of the best app's available on the iPhone. It is great to see a different perspective from a photo and very easy to use. This photo was taken from the Menara Gardens, and was one very spectacular sunset.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment