Friday 11 February 2011

Positive Vibes...

This week has flown by, and I'm looking forward to flying to Lisbon this afternoon for the weekend. I've never been to Portugal, and it's one country I've been wishing to visit for quite some time. Even if for a weekend, I'm sure it's going to be super interesting to see a completely new country and it's culture. Portugal is one country that since school I've always thought of as being one of great explorers, with a long history and of course it will be lovely to be in Lisbon; a city by the sea. In the past couple of years I've had some experience with one particular Portuguese man who lives in Milan, and at the end one I could only say is a crazy game player, however even with this experience I wouldn't say that I am not still slightly fascinated just a little bit by men from the Med!! So I am pretty excited to be going away, even if just for a short time! I'll post some pics next week!

Also at work this week, we moved into a new office here in Milan, and I have to say that throughout the week all my colleagues and I have been positive, happy and enjoying our much bigger and new space. We are in a different area of Milan as well, close to Porta Genova, Zona Tortona and Via Savona, and therefore every lunch time has seen us making the big decision on which restaurant to try as we are really spoilt for choice in this part of town. So far we've tried Asian (they offered both a Chinese & Sushi lunch menu!), a couple of Italian, and another which was supposed to be Mexican however it had just one Mexican themed plate on the menu, so we left that one a little disappointed.

I've continued with my internet dating as well this week, and I've been emailing a couple of guys still. I had a really nice aperitivo with one guy on Monday night, and have heard from him since, so we will be seeing each other again. He loves to travel and that is always a huge bonus for me, as I'm exactly the same. In fact we've already been swapping a few travel tales and mis-adventures....stay tuned!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment