Saturday 5 February 2011

In a Committed Relationship...BUT...

When a guy sends you roses and chocolates and says it was just a sign of affection, or friendship, one has to wonder...but wonder in this instance mostly because this particular guy is in a committed relationship and at the time was visiting his girlfriend for Christmas. I felt very uncomfortable about the whole situation, told him this, and have since tried in a way to avoid meeting him. Now, I could be wrong in trying to avoid him, however his behaviour left me thinking that perhaps this wasn't the first time he'd done this type of thing nor the last. I had met him at a dinner organised by a good friend of mine, and enjoyed talking to him that evening, and thought he seemed like an interesting man. Once I knew he had a girlfriend, I immediately saw him as just a friend. We connected on Skype and Facebook and he was messaging me every day from the USA where he was staying with his girlfriend. That in itself rang some little alarm bells for me, because if a guy is messaging me on a daily basis, although in most part quite harmless, what about his girlfriend? I'm leaving this one well alone though!

The thing is that I am one of those people who ends up trying to think about everyone involved in this type of situation, and therefore was feeling really sympathetic towards the girlfriend, who I'd never met nor likely never will. I hope that if this type of situation ever happens to me that someone is hoping me well too. Perhaps its me just sending out some good Karma to the world, and hoping that it comes back to me as well one day!

Good Positive Karma to us All I say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment