Sunday 3 April 2011

Adele Concert

Hey!

As I was saying on my last post, on Wednesday night I went to see the lovely English singer Adele in concert here in Milano. The venue was a place called Alcatraz which I realised is where I've seen the most concerts in Milan. A great venue, and not so massive so the atmosphere is always good.

Adele played for about 1.5 hours and she sang songs from both of her albums "19" and "21". I think though that the majority of the songs were from her latest album, "21". Her voice is beautiful and she has a great range. I really think that almost everyone there was amazed at how beautifully she sang and we did all sing along to her most well known songs. She chatted quite a bit between songs as well and she comes across as being really down-to-earth and lots of fun. She had us all laughing with some of her stories. I have to say it was one of the best concerts I've been to in a while, simply put because she has such talent.

I took a couple of photos of the concert but because I'm writing this on my iPhone I can't post them straight away so I'll do that on Monday.

I hope that you are having a great weekend. Here in Milan Spring has really sprung and today it was about 23 degrees and super sunny. I finally went for a jog this morning! The first one in a few months. I want to get back into it especially now that it's warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment